Grand Rapids, MI
As Kiva's Territory Manager, your main responsibility is to increase assortment, develop and close new qualified customers primarily in Michigan. The qualified salesperson must be very knowledgeable about the product lines, represent honesty, integrity and professionalism, while providing outstanding customer service.
This Job is for you, if...
- You’re interested in working for a growing Cannabis company where you’ll work on a variety of “deals” at once and be appreciated daily for doing your job well.
- You have integrity and enjoy running a transparent sales process.
- You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re a multifaceted, a roll-up-the-sleeves, get stuff done type of person that is organized, open and thoughtful.
- You don’t leave things to chance and rely on your ability to “wing it.” Rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You have VERY strong listening and conversational communication skills.
As Kiva's Territory Manager, Greater Grand Rapids, MI, you will...
- Grow Kiva’s portfolio assortment and revenue within defined territory
- You will travel to dispensaries to present product portfolio to managers and buyers
- Assess customer needs, answer questions, and assist with ordering process
- You will generate and develop pipeline, follow up as vital
- Process vital paperwork to establish accounts
- Provide sales reports to management
- Meet individual goals and collaborate with other Territory Managers and the Senior sales Manager to effectively meet team goals
- Lead revenue and distribution targets and reporting for respective territory and find opportunity and gaps of growth with current portfolio
- Extensive travel and driving are critical duties and function of this position
What we are looking for...
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in CPG, spirits/wine/beer and/or cannabis highly preferred
- We are looking for shown dedication to excellence, competitive drive and excellent customer relation skills!
- You are Proficient in using Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience using distribution ERP is a plus
- Must be able to pass Motor Vehicle Report requirements
- The right person must have experience handling high volume sales and running a territory of 50-200 accounts with handling a portfolio of leading industry brands
- Must display excellent communication, interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry!
- Experience working with well-recognized, premium brand company
$65,529 - $80,091 a year
Salary plus quarterly bonus. Please note, we consider a number of factors such as internal pay parity, relevant experience/skills, geographic location, etc.