Territory Account Executive
As a Territory Account Executive you’ll be responsible for driving net new business within our top strategic territories by prospecting into new accounts, developing trusted relationships with our channel partners and evangelizing our products with new prospects.
You’ll join a talented team striving for one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. To do this, we’re looking for smart, high-reaching people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work.
- Work with channel partners to identify net new opportunities for Dropbox, HelloSign and DocSend
- Create strong relationships with top prospects in your territory and executives to serve as a trusted advisor
- Mobilize a broad account team through complex sales cycles
- Present the value of Dropbox Business, HelloSign and DocSend to C-level executives
- Evangelize the Dropbox vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events, and account-specific initiatives
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Drive revenue by identifying and closing a list of named accounts
- Develop and scale out a territory-specific acquisition strategy
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales
- Experience working with channel partners
- Limited local travel for marketing events and meeting partners and customers
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the territory preferred
- Consistent track record of building outbound net new pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Successfully sold software into top companies in the assigned territory and bringing in top logos
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).