Notion is an incredibly powerful set of building blocks that can be used to build nearly anything, from personal dashboards to all-in-one student setups to entire companies-in-a-box. However, given all this power, it can be hard for Notion users (new and experienced users alike) to know what to do with Notion and how to do it. We believe that templates allow us to “show, not tell” users about the power of Notion. We’re looking to hire amazing folks who are excited about building in Notion to help show the world the amazing things you can build using Notion.
As a part of the broader Templates + Community Content group at Notion, you will help us create, source, and showcase templates that highlight the best of Notion. By understanding the full power of Notion and the needs of our various user groups, you’ll help us launch new templates + web pages that make it easy for users to get the most out of Notion, regardless of what their use case is. You’ll report into Notion’s Product organization, and work closely with engineering, product, design, marketing, and sales.
What You'll Achieve
- Create high-quality Notion templates that we can share with our broader customer base
- Write landing page copy and blurbs to help us publish templates and category pages
- Help maintain and curate Notion’s template gallery
- Talk to Notion users and gain an understanding of their pain points, building templates to solve their issues
- Work with Notion’s community to find awesome templates that we can showcase in our gallery
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Passionate fans of Notion — use it for personal, student, and/or work life
- Ideally have some Notion templates we can look at
- Scrappiness: willing to work to get things done, at times skewing outside normal job descriptions
- Good product design instincts: can build solutions to solve user problems
- Basic software engineering background: databases + programming 101
- Strong written skills: can write clear, useful copy for landing pages
Nice to Haves
- Some Notion customer or product vertical you have unique insight into: some examples - startups, venture capital, creators, marketing teams, etc.
- Existing Notion following or content: YouTube videos, newsletter, presence in forums, etc.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.