Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist provides technical support for all isolved time solutions and quality customer service for clients. A Technical Support Specialist works in a Team environment to answer questions and provide solutions in a timely and professional manner.
Core Job Duties:
- Maintains a high rate of client retention through superior customer service, assisting client base with all components related to time products
- Handles a high volume of telephone and email correspondence
- Advises clients on how to fully utilize the time/HCM platforms
- Trouble shoot problems with client hardware and software
- Ensures clients are aware of enhancements to the time/HCM platform and new products and services
- Maintain accurate customer files and communication logs
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be customer service oriented
- Excellent analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software
- Must be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology highly desirable; and five years in a high-volume technical support role with customer-facing responsibilities or equivalent combination of education and experience.
isolved offers competitive total rewards including health & welfare benefits, career development and advancement opportunities, 401k match, annual merit and pay for performance bonus eligibility and a flexible, safe work environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. isolved is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you are smart and good at what you do, come as you are.