Technical Support Manager
Corsair is the leader in the gaming and PC enthusiast market, known for its high quality, performance, and innovative design.
The Corsair Customer Support team is adding a Technical Support Manager to this dynamic group. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills to oversee the technical support team and ensure that they provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will be able to motivate and inspire the team, communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Managing a team of in-office and remote technical support agents
- Setting clear goals and expectations for the team, and working with other leaders to develop a plan for measuring, delivering, and tracking team metrics and performance.
- Providing training and development opportunities for the team, ensuring that the team has the skills and up-to-date knowledge they need to provide excellent customer service.
- Assess and recommend new tools, products, or services for the team to operate effectively.
- Managing performance and resolving issues, regularly reviewing the team's performance, and identifying any areas for improvement.
- Be proactive in resolving issues, such as customer complaints or staff turnover.
- Encouraging a positive work environment where the team feels supported and appreciated.
Requirements and Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in the English language, and bilingual language ability a plus.
- Detail-oriented, willing to adhere to guidelines and processes.
- Self-starter with excellent time and workload management skills.
- Friendly, slightly quirky, and fun attitude.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of PC and laptop design, and hardware component functions.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of network connectivity, Windows OS, SW application, and peripheral device installation and troubleshooting.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or 2+ years previous experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a customer or technical support operation.
Characteristics of Success
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on and team-oriented
- Flexible, ability to adjust the plan and react as needed
- Desire to win in a highly competitive environment
For roles that are based at our headquarters in Milpitas, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Annual Salary Range $80,000—$115,000 USD
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Pet Insurance