Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Operations Product Support Team is growing and seeking a Technical Support Analyst with extensive product support experience in the areas of, but not limited to, User Interface UI, Mobile Technologies and Authentication. The Operations Product Support team are technically skilled support analysts who work with our customers to support them with and large array of technical issues across all of Workday’s current and future products. Additionally, these support analysts have deep technical understanding of software and are capable of taking a holistic view of sophisticated systems. Our customers are supported by proficient analysts who can collaborate with all of our engineering teams to quickly analyze and diagnose issues for product improvement. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region. Our ultimate goal is to ensure Workday delivers an excellent user experience!About the Role
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will provide technical support to customers and consultants on complex products and applications. This includes diagnose and solve highly technical and sophisticated software issues, report operational issues/product defects to Engineering teams, and collaborate with multiple partners through resolution.
The Technical Support Analyst will also ensure outstanding customer experience through strong and timely communication on the status of issues as well as customer concerns, until an acceptable solution is delivered. If you have existing or transferable experience in any of the following areas, then we’d love to hear from you!
- 4+ years of customer support engineering experience, providing technical support for software and environment issues for enterprise software applications: SaaS, Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft, Kronos, and/or Cornerstoner stone.
- Develop product expertise in various Workday products, including but not limited to, User Interface, Authentication (Native, SAML, Openid, Multi Factor, etc.), Mobile Devices
- Advanced understanding of Mobile software such as iOS and Android
- Advanced understanding of all browsers and use of developer tools
- Passion for web or application development
- Expertise in assisting customer in the use of a SaaS product
- Drive and participate in the product defect/improvement process with Development by accurately identifying defects and enhancements and communicating status to customers
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams throughout the Product life cycle, including NOC, development, Product Management and Program Management
- Track and handle customer reported issues via our case management system adhering to standard methodologies.
- Participate in our global 24/7 support program
- Bachelor Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to absorb new technology and features
- Capable of excelling in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated technical hands on experience with system or applications
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple technical teams
- Good Interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Demonstrable ability to drive issues towards resolution in a timely manner
- Validated customer service experience and/or strong interpersonal skills
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.