This position is an SME to operate equipment in manufacturing.
- Responsible for the Safety, Integrity, Strength, Purity and Quality (SISPQ) of GPP & GMP products
- Ensuring all documentation records are recorded accurately and timely for commercial production
- Must adhere to and follow SOPs set out for department functions
- Trials on new machinery
- Technical Specialist for packaging & processing equipment including, but not limited to bottling, bagging, labelling, assembly and weigh verification
- Optimizing the processing equipment to ensure quality, yield and speed are optimal
- Masters various techniques for production & packaging machinery
- Ensures compliance with Provincial, Federal and International regulations and testing requirements; develops SOPs to ensure SISPQ and consistent processes
- Maintains cleanliness, safety and efficiency of the production area
- Ensures accurate weighing and inventory; all products are packaged, counted, sorted, and labeled accurately
- Develop and/or support quality and product safety training programs
- Design product specifications for all current and future finished products.
- Calibrate and audit all quality systems, documentation, results and testing to maintain compliance and consistency
- Must be a team player with ability to work & train team members in a lightning-fast-paced environment with multi-functional
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- 2 - 5 years of managing packaging equipment
- GPP and/or GMP experience is an asset
- Post secondary technical diploma or certificate
- Experience training and mentoring a production team . Understanding of TWI is an asset
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize and respond to changing trends and priorities
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative team environment
Internal Candidates: For any internal applicants, we ask that you bring a hard copy of your resume with a supporting cover letter to the Human Resources Office, send a direct email to our Talent Acquisition Specialist or apply online at https://www.tilray.com/careers
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Tilray, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org