Technical Social Media Coordinator
Our Client is serving 56 school districts in Nassau County, their mission has always been to enhance public education and the opportunities available to students of all ages and abilities by providing access to innovative and cost-effective services..
The Roosevelt School District is in need of a Technical Social Media Coordinator. This resource will be working with a small team supporting K-12 students as well as faculty and staff.
- Provide traditional and social media support for Media & Public Affairs Team (MPAT), working collaboratively across MPAT, Web & Country Support, and Policy teams to ensure that digital content and social media messaging align with goals for reaching key audiences.
- Collaborate across divisions providing technical assistance and consultation on best practices social media content tailored to different audiences and platforms, and to identify the best opportunities for paid social promotion.
- Analyze social media performance and compile comprehensive metrics reports to measure effectiveness of key initiatives, helping to inform future strategy and content creation.
- Develop messaging and strategies to disseminate School Board information to the optimal media outlet (traditional, social).
- Manage the wide range of social media responsibilities of content creation, clearance, strategy development, and metric analytics for the Superintendent, and the divisions.
- Oversee the clearance of social media messaging through School leadership.
- Review, edit, and clear communication developed for upcoming school level and District wide events.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on development of engaging visuals to support social media content, including static imagery, infographics, social media cards, video, and animated content.
- Developed working relationships internally maintaining these relationships has led to increased collaboration and solicitation of feedback on cross-cutting topics and understanding varied perspectives from different subject matter experts.
- Provide expertise and guidance to District Community members on drafting optimized language for the District webpage.
IT, Procurement, Contract, Network, Social media, Content management, Communications administration, Project management, Editing, Digital, Social media marketing, Facebook, instagram, twitter, branding, blackboard, public relations, Blogging
Top Skills Details:
IT, Procurement, Contract, Network,Social media,Content management,Communications administration,Project management,Editing,Digital,Social media marketing,Facebook,instagram,twitter,branding,blackboard,public relations,Blogging
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a Car to travel between the schools within the district. (Very short distances and not often)
- Great customer service
- Ability to work in an environment with children and educators.
(NOTE: 35h work week 7h/d not paid for lunch - must take an hour. 5 days a week on site in Roosevelt, NY)