Technical Recruiter — Contract
PAX LabsSan Francisco - Remote15 days ago
At PAX we strive to enhance people’s lives through exceptional cannabis experiences. Our curated set of pure full flavor pods and award-winning devices make enjoying cannabis simple and safe. For more than a decade, we have created next-generation devices that deliver enduring quality and wellness benefits through innovations in design and technology, and remain trusted by millions of consumers nationwide. We’re the #1 cannabis brand nationally with top awareness and NPS scores. Our standards allow for the safest vaporization of cannabis on the market. We are passionate about increasing well-being and joy through the power of cannabis, and we are committed to advancing opportunity through supporting social justice, access and equity in the industry.
We are incredibly excited about the tremendous growth of the cannabis industry, inspired every day by how cannabis can change lives, and fortunate for our leading position in the space. Our culture is focused on putting the consumer first, making an impact together, and also having fun along the way! Our team has helped build businesses at the intersection of consumer, technology and wellness, including Apple, Google, Tesla, Uber, GoPro, Fitbit, Constellation, Honest Company, Eaze and more. PAX is backed by leading consumer and technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest, and has raised over $430MM in capital.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX Labs is leading the way in hardware devices and consumables in the emerging $1B cannabis industry, and we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help drive us through our next stage of growth.
You will be a full cycle recruiter, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for most levels and functions across the company. On top of being organized and driven, you will develop lasting relationships with hiring managers and candidates while leading the recruiting process end-to-end. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful small-stage company and help shape the team and culture going forward.
This is a 4-6 month contract role.
AS THE PAX LABS TECHNICAL RECRUITER, YOU WILL:
- Ensure the best candidate experience, end to end, in the full recruitment life cycle
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and HR to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source, network with and proactively contact diverse and underrepresented talent
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent
- Support functional leads in outlining and drafting job descriptions that align closely with both the required work product and the company’s values
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Continue to refine and improve closing strategies for offers and actively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- You have experience recruiting in-house, preferably in a fast-growing startup
- Experience hiring for Hardware and Software Engineers within the consumer space
- You are an excellent "matchmaker"; ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that fit their skills and interests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are the ultimate team player who is willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency with Mac applications, ATS (Greenhouse experience is a plus), Google applications suite and cloud-based computing
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you!
Consumers First - We put consumers first in all our objectives, designs, and discussions. Our goal is to improve their lives, to deliver unique solutions for them and to create for their benefit.
Innovate - We make cannabis easy and intuitive. Innovating for consumers and finding the yes is everyone’s responsibility. We do so with excellence and speed to market as our lifeblood.
Community - We are active, collaborative and beneficial builders of a global community. We support health, wellness and social justice efforts as a force for good.
Contribute - We each individually own the solution, and drive for winning outcomes.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation