Tech Engineering Summer Internship
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. Forbes has recently announced plans to go public and to be listed on the NYSE via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC). This will enable Forbes to further capitalize on its successful digital transformation, using technology and data-driven insights to create more deeply engaged audiences, through editorial, product development and strategic investments.
Forbes is looking for multiple summer interns to join the tech team, collaborating together on exciting future-looking projects. Summer Interns will work closely with their manager/mentor as well as a project lead to plan and execute work in a collaborative team environment.
This is an opportunity to work across technical disciplines bringing your specific interests and skills to the table, in a highly collaborative environment. We are looking to hire interns with skills and interest in the following topics.
The summer internship will take place from June to August (exact dates are flexible). The Forbes office is currently remote. The internship will be a remote position.
- Automation and Test Engineering
- Feature Development
- DevOps, Cloud and Infrastructure
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurship and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. We are the world’s biggest business media brand and we consistently place in the top 20 of the most-popular sites in the United States.
If this sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime to you, it is! And we want you to apply if,
- You are excited to deliver well documented work
- You pride yourself on your analytical skills
- You are excited about making something used by Journalists that write articles read the world over
- You are open minded and eager to learn new tools and skillsets.
About Our Summer Intern Program
- The Forbes office is currently remote. This internship will be a remote position.
- Our internships are paid.
- This internship will take place from June to August (exact dates are flexible).
- This internship is approximately 40 hours/week Monday-Friday.
- You will join be joining an intern class of other students that will be placed throughout our various teams (Editorial, Sales and Marketing, Tech and Product).
- Interns are invited to weekly presentations to hear from leaders within the organization.
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.