Dell Technologies is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering enquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Tax Consultanton our Tax team in the United States.
What you’ll achieve
As a Consultant, Tax, you will be responsible for conducting tax planning meetings and complex analysis related to our new go to market strategies. You will work with many cross functional teams advocating for tax positions and requirements, ensuring planning, compliance and audit information is developed through the upfront business processes and tools. You will be directly supporting Dell’s strategy to sell our portfolio of technologies as a service.
- Engage in tax planning for the end to end value chain related to Dell Technologies’ Apex offerings
- Collaborate with Apex project teams on enablement, new product introductions, ensuring tax planning and requirements are considered, prioritized and tested in business processes and data flows
- Coordinate with regional and functional tax teams to create a global tax position and strategy related to Apex offerings
- Identify ways to limit tax risks and costs associated with the Apex Offerings
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12+ years of related tax experience with a Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent experience and education
- Must be a Team player; have the ability to be flexible, be able to develop in the role and develop relationships across the business
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced organization and time management skills
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely and within a dispersed global team
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us here.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.