Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team in Cary, North Carolina, ensuring compliance with guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements.
You will be analyzing financial statements and supporting documentation and apply current U.S. Federal and State tax laws. Prepare U.S. Federal and State corporate income tax returns. Prepare quarterly and budget tax forecasts for parent company and subsidiaries.
This position reports to
Sr. Tax Manager
- Maintain a working knowledge of software used by the company
- Assist Tax Managers in research projects and analysis
- Stay abreast of current U.S. Federal and State tax legislation and USGAAP accounting pronouncements as they relate to income tax accounting
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet scheduled deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with others and participate on teams
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred or willing to obtain
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an income tax environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills required
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program