Twitch Tax is looking to grow our fun, cordial and diverse tax team!
We want to add an enthusiastic US and international tax planner to help support Twitch's unique digital entertainment business as we expand globally. You will report to Sr. Tax Counsel, Grace Meador in San Francisco, and can be located remotely. You will also collaborate with other Twitch Tax teammates covering tax planning, tax compliance and tax operations, helping our programs go to market in a compliant, scalable and efficient way.
Our team works with business, legal and finance partners across the Twitch and Amazon organizations, including advising on important Twitch projects, and also coordinating tax positions and analysis among the larger ecosystem of Amazon's digital businesses.
Geek out with us about tax, Twitch and so much more.. will you join our quest?
- Analyze and document U.S. federal income tax impacts of Twitch programs and products
- Manage outside counsel advisory projects and budgets regarding direct and indirect international tax issues
- Educate partners from junior to exec level regarding tax issues
- Socialize tax requirements with different Twitch teams, such as Legal, Accounting, Finance, Partnerships, Marketing, Commerce, People, Music, Fraud, Video Infrastructure, etc.
- CPA or JD (LLM or relevant tax practice experience)
- 2 years experience in a Big 4 or law firm environment supporting multinational digital enterprises on tax planning (or equivalent in-house experience)
- Recent experience providing practical business facing tax guidance regarding U.S. character of income, cross-border structuring and global rollouts of international digital commerce products
- Familiarity with direct and indirect tax concepts (e.g., US withholding tax, international PE, US SALT and international VAT, DST issues)
- Knowledge of and experience with Twitch
- Experience in entertainment/ media businesses, ads businesses, and/or social media platform businesses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $64,200 - $112,300 yr and in New York City is $70,600 - $123,600 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.