Talent Sourcer Intern
SurveyMonkeySan Mateo, CA14 days ago
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Sourcing (for Recruiting) Team
Our Sourcing Strategists focus on finding and engaging qualified passive talent who don't yet know how much they want to work at SurveyMonkey! Our team members are part Internet Researcher, part Brand Ambassador, 100% collaborator.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sourcing Strategy Intern (summer) with an interest in Human Resources and an affinity for puzzle challenges, research, analytics, and human interactions. If you like riddles, puzzles, scouring the Internet for answers to questions, or searching social media for a purpose, this might be the job for you. Reporting to the technical sourcing lead, and mentored by other Sourcing Team members, you will help find and engage a diverse mix of qualified candidates to consider for our open roles.
- Learn and put to use search techniques for finding talent. These include recruiting/sourcing software and Boolean search.
- Research competitors in the talent market space and provide reports (verbal presentations, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.)
- Learn about our enterprise software business, how our talent needs are assessed, and how we operate the recruiting process from beginning to end.
- Further our core values and stay true to our commitment to diversity.
- Work with the smartest sourcing team in the software business, and use your voice to continue to improve it.
- Curiosity for Recruiting or Human Resources
- Love of research
- Rising Senior working towards your Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, Business or related topic of study
- Great teammate who speaks up, is collaborative and focused on team success
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.