VevoNew York, NY17 days ago
Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
As a member of the Talent team, you will own and drive the full cycle recruiting process with a focus on our Sales and Content & Programming teams. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to source and hire top talent.
Delivering an exceptional recruiting experience is key to giving our candidates a genuine view into our culture and what it means to be working at a company with its foundation in the music and entertainment business. You instinctively understand this – and it motivates you to provide each candidate with an exceptional experience with Vevo.
This is a full-time position based at our office in New York. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Administer full lifecycle recruiting for early career to management level roles across Sales, Content & Programming and other teams within Vevo
- Provide innovative solutions to drive our overall hiring process and act as a strategic partner to hiring managers
- Work with the broader People Team on continuously improving our employer brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience.
- Foster, maintain and drive an ever-present awareness of the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as a component of the way Vevo acquires and retains talent
- Proactively build a robust candidate funnel and actively manage candidate pipelines
- Offer creative solutions by identifying new ways to source candidates and close top talent
- Demonstrate adaptability in all facets of your role / approach to work
- Strive to continuously create an exceptional candidate/ hiring manager experience
This describes you:
- You thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- You’re strategic when it comes to sourcing, screening and closing candidates in a competitive market.
- You're a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple candidates, searches and projects effectively.
- Building strong relationships and partnering consultatively comes naturally to you.
- Outstanding customer service and collaboration are essential to you
- Detailed oriented, highly accountable
- Excellent communication skills
- You have genuine interest in music and media
- Early Career recruiting experience in Media or Entertainment industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as in-house, full lifecycle recruiter
- Proven ability to source top talent from diverse talent pools
- Develop recruiting strategies and initiatives to retain talent and reduce turnover
- Experience using Lever or and/or other ATS
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.