Partners with DC HR Team as part of a broader team responsible for all aspects of hiring within our Distribution Chain organization. Provides professional consultation in areas related to recruiting, talent assessment, succession planning, retention initiatives, and training. Assists the VP Supply Chain HR in the management of human capital strategy and metrics.
This role will lead full life-cycle recruitment efforts exempt level positions and high volume hourly positions focused on executing all aspects of the recruitment process including creating and executing sourcing strategies, interviewing and assessment of candidates and negotiating salary.
Provide exempt recruitment and succession planning strategies. Manages succession initiatives and meetings with Supply Chain Operations and HR Teams. Partners with Supply Chain Senior Training Manager on development plans and training initiatives to include DLD and DC specific Learning Plans.
- Drive the end-to-end exempt recruiting process which includes gathering job requirements, developing and executing effective sourcing strategies, assessing job applicants, and supporting employement offer negotiations through external internal sourcing. Continuously update our applicant tracking system with all activities related to candidate dispositions, interview progress and job offer details. - 35%
- Maintain ongoin succession planning management for DCs and ensure adequate staffing for exempt level positions. Manage ongoing succession planning managmenet intiatives and monthly meeting updates. - 20%
- Partners with Senior Training Manager on developent plans and training intiatives to include facilitation of training sessions and Learning Plans for DCs. - 15%
- Provide direction to opportunity DCs including visits and strategic action planning in partnership with operations leaders. - 10%
- Create and maange a great experience for all candidates throughout the application and interviewing process at all levels of the organization. - 5%
- Develop and maintain a strong business partnership with key stakeholderes - 5%
- Partner with DC HR Directors and immediate supervisor on establishing productive recruitment strategies for direct hires and internaships with colleges/universities. 5%
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends - 5%
- Experience conducting full life cycle recruiting
- Sound interview and evaluation skills
- Strong sourcing background with experience filling roles at the exempt level
- Ability to develop relationships and effectively influence with key stakeholders and candidates
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong communication skills.
- Results driven with the proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Ability to achieve measurable results through collaboration and influence