Talent Management Specialist
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil is seeking an experienced Talent Management Specialist/Human Resources Business Partner to work on-site in St. Petersburg, FL. The Talent Management Specialist will help establish and lead end-to-end design, planning, and implementation of the Enterprise Talent Management Global Process Owner (GPO) programs, practices, and procedures, recommend enhancements to existing processes, and lead their change management through adoption. As part of the Talent Management COE, the Talent Management Specialist supports business initiatives through the design, development and successful implementation of high-impact talent and learning solutions aligned with Jabil’s business and talent strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates across the organization to provide a set of guiding principles and a standard for talent management and learning practices across all sites, regions and geographies, while balancing global and local needs. Monitors and supports stakeholders to ensure their adoption.
- Partners with regions to deploy and continuously measure baseline standards and KPIs; driving discipline, awareness and consistency across the organization. Reports KPIs monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Embeds professional development plans and their execution to nurture a culture of self-development and continuous learning.
- Supports the Sr. Director, Talent Management & Learning to ensure alignment on talent strategies and people plans in support of the business’s short- and long-term plans.
- Supports talent management process, assessments and leadership development programs to strengthen Jabil’s talent pipeline and leadership fortitude.
- Provides facilitation, production and administrative support for various enterprise-level signature programs.
- Reviews and assesses current solutions for improvement or discontinuation. Develops, designs and implements new solutions to meet defined capability needs in executive and leadership development, assessment strategy and Jabil’s internal sensing action planning.
- Assists in the selection and management of external vendor partners as needed to support the development/delivery of talent management and learning & development solutions. Manages relationships to proactively ensure budgets, schedules, and performance criteria are met for scalable, consistent and high-quality offerings.
- Supports the data gathering and preparation requirements for organization reviews, manager preps, talent calibrations and development meetings
- Maintains accurate and real-time records for metrics. Review and provide recommendations for corrective actions and process improvements. Data analysis and record keeping for all TM tools and data. Run reports from system.
- Maintains ownership of all data resulting from the Talent Management developmental and assessment tools. Ensures data is accurately stored, follows
- Proactively manages assigned projects to ensure schedules and performance criteria are met for the GPO’s offerings and multi-year projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to measure and monitor programs and courses, processes’ KPIs, evaluate effectiveness, and return on investment where applicable. Ability to apply predictive analytics highly desirable.
- Ability to implement end-to-end programs, processes and initiatives, with global consistency, alignment and adoption. Ability to course correct and adjust to changing circumstances and customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously in a dynamic, global corporate environment will be highly advantageous.
- Broad understanding of the major talent management domains (talent strategy, competency management, leadership development, succession, performance, learning and capability development).
- Ability to balance planning, project managing and agility to deliver on unplanned demands.
- Strong influence and verbal and written communication skills; delivers clear and concise messages.
- Highly collaborative and flexible, able to establish relations and partnership with all stakeholders.
- Ease working independently as well as collaboratively.
- Knowledge in evaluating and measuring the business impact of learning and development solutions.
- Proficiency in determining technology and logistics requirements to enable effective offerings delivery.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field are required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, Performance Management, Talent Management, Project Management or related roles.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with competencies as they relate to organizational initiatives to build consistent skills and capabilities.
- Experience utilizing and implementing enterprise Learning Management Systems (LMS) including requirements definition, vendor selection, and reporting and metrics.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.