Talent Development Specialist
Based in Ramsey, NJ and reporting to the Director Talent & Performance Management, the Talent Development Specialist is responsible for the execution of world class talent development programs, processes and solutions to enhance the skills and capabilities of Konica Minolta leaders and team members. The Talent Development Specialist will recognize the employee experience as a critical enabler and be responsible for implementing career development programs that foster the growth and development of talent at every level of the organization. He/She/They will maintain collaborative and productive relationships across multiple stakeholder groups to leverage the best ideas and maintain a network of internal and external SMEs. Key areas of focus will align to the global talent management strategy and regional objectives including succession planning, talent calibrations and assessments, learning and career development paths and talent development initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Execute the implementation of programs within the region aligned to the global and regional talent management priorities including planning and change management.
- Plan, prepare and assist in facilitating regional talent committee meetings including calibrations and succession planning and selection discussions.
- Partner with stakeholders including leaders, learning and development professionals, other talent development and HR professionals to ensure program content alignment to organizational goals.
- Implement, measure and facilitate leadership programs and talent development initiatives spanning across functions and levels in cooperation with L&D and external providers
- Execute the implementation of tools to enhance talent development aligned to the overall HCM system strategy and prioritization.
- Maintain data related to profiles, IDPs and succession on behalf of the organization.
- Produce and prepare presentations with data insights and research to influence design and decision making.
- Develop communications and training to build a learning and growth mindset culture where employees and managers are accountable for their roles in career development
- Partner with TA to ensure business critical positions incorporate key competencies and capabilities aligned to talent development goals
- Partner with DE&I and HRBPs to ensure programs and processes reflect inclusion and equitable practices in assessment, development in selection
- Prepares project and process-related communications and process/program training with stakeholders and HR
- Leverage internal and external data and stay abreast of industry practices/trends to influence approach and talent outcomes
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Skills and experience diagnosing, designing, implementing, facilitating and measuring talent development programs
- Knowledge and comfort with HCM and talent development systems (successfactors, workday, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communications with experience communicating talent development programs
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Outstanding skills in stakeholder management, proven ability in building and managing relationships
- Ability to deliver measurable results in a fast-changing environment and within agreed timelines under time pressure
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment skills in interpreting data
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
- 3-5 years directly related experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.