Talent Acquisition is a vital part of Emergent and a key business partner in achieving our strategic business objective. The Talent Coordinator plays a key role on the talent acquisition team. S/he supports all areas of recruiting, including but not limited to coordinating a professional, efficient Candidate interview experience, as well as the various pre-employment activities related to the selected new hire. This position requires a high level of customer service and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Host and manage candidate virtual & on-site interview experience (coordinate interview schedules, air/auto travel, hotel and transportation need and create customized candidate communications). Communicate effectively with all parties in the process to ensure a timely, efficient process.
- Work with Executive Admins and other site facilities partners to ensure a consistent, professional experience for candidates across all of Emergent’s office locations.
- Facilitate pre-employment and on-boarding processes for new hires; initiating and managing pre-employment screens (, drug test and background check) to ensure all pre-employment, on-boarding tasks are completed prior to start date.
- Monitor and communicate new hire progress with Talent Partners, sharing any updates that could impact the individual’s start date.
- Work in SuccessFactors to support the recruiting workflow, track candidates, and retrieve data.
- Assist in other ad-hoc Talent Acquisition and HR projects.
- Support onboarding activities as needed.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate or professional environment
- Qualified candidates will be action oriented, professional, organized, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of scheduling requests, and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook is required and previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross functional, fast-paced team environment, are required.
Successful applicants for this position that are required to be onsite at any Emergent site at any time, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to legally required exemptions.
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.