This position will have a strong focus on administrative duties that range from maintaining trackers, updating contact logs, building decks, program recapping, and more. The ideal candidate will be incredibly detail-oriented, collaborative, and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Research talent and assist with talent and influencer casting projects
- Proactively scout for new talent ideas and input new influencers into our talent database across lifestyle categories including but not limited to: Fashion, Beauty, Health & Wellness
- Maintain department grids, databases and tracking documents, ensuring all information is up to date and disseminated with the appropriate team members
- Work with accounting to process payments and ensure timely compensation for talent-driven projects
- Work on preparation of talent one-sheets, casting decks, and department presentations
- Coordinate logistics for talent programs/appearances, including booking travel/transportation and facilitating product delivery
- Assist with influencer campaign execution, including but not limited to: monitoring influencer posts upon launch and preparing recap decks
You have these:
- 0-2 years of experience working with talent, influencers and/or brand partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly organized and detail-orientated
- Proficiency in Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Sheets
Working at VICE:
We want to find people who believe in our mission and goals and feel inspired to grow while they’re here, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn’t invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you’ve got.
VICE Media Group prioritizes the voices, ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don’t just “tolerate” differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE.
In alignment with our Core Behaviors and to ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know by contacting Accommodations@vice.com. We will work together to best meet your needs.
VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Candidates, please note that if you are contacted by anyone with an email other than @vice.com purporting to be recruiting on behalf of Vice Media, it is not legitimate, and you should not engage.
The salary range is subject to change and may be amended in the future. Experience, education, skills, and other factors are considered when determining the salary offered.
Pay Range Details:
NY/CA: 50,000 - 54,000 USD