Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contentfly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $6m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the Head of People, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for finding the best and brightest talent to help support the growing Contentfly team. This individual will demonstrate superior ability to manage every phase of the recruitment life cycle and is passionate about providing an exceptional recruiting experience to both candidates and internal leaders across the organization.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You have an innate ability to find diamonds in the rough.
- Adaptable, you can pivot rapidly in response to a fluid and dynamic work environment that can change massively in the matter of a few hours…or minutes.
- A Communicator, you’re a natural storyteller and have a way with words that even Shakespeare would be jealous of.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Recruiting: Build a talent pool through a variety of methods such as social, ATS, referrals, and networking events. Review and screen all candidates for skills, experience and fit in relation to the role requirements. Ensure the candidates have a great hiring experience in line with our values and brand
- Coordinating: Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers. Complete all administrative components throughout the recruiting cycle (interviews, reference checks, background checks etc.).
- Strategy: Advise and develop long term recruitment strategies in line with the company’s vision and growth strategy. Develop strong internal relationships with department leads. Work in liaison with the people operations team and management to understand the long term business and growth needs. Provide data driven insights to constantly improve our hiring strategy
Your Experience & Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition Specialist will posses the following competencies:
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience working in a fast-paced environment/start up.
- Knack for building, fostering and nurturing relationships as a true business partner with members of cross-functional teams
- Must be able to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to understand data and draw insights from it
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS an asset
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO + Stock Options
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.