Talent Acquisition Professional
LenovoMorrisville, NC19 days ago
We are focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all by developing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. We design, engineer and build one of the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure. Our goal is to enable intelligent transformation to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
We make technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible. Join us in defining the New IT world of tomorrow!
Who You’ll Support:
At Lenovo, we manufacture one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion), tablets, smartphones and workstations as well as augmented and virtual reality (Mirage, ThinkReality) and smart home/office solutions, software and services. In this role you will be representing the product portfolio for our IDG business.
IDG (Intelligent Device Group) – The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the People Who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
Due to our growth, Lenovo is looking for a sales recruiting professional to handle a variety of recruiting initiatives as well as act as a client facing recruiter for assigned roles based in NA. The Talent Acquisition Professional will act as the key focal point for Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners for recruiting ramp ups critical to Lenovo strategy. He/She will consult with the managers on all aspects of hiring from recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations and presenting/negotiating offers. This position will be primarily responsible for handling recruiting for professional level roles (Individual Contributor to Director).
Key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Professional include:
- Recruit for skill sets/candidate profiles that are new to Lenovo and tied to our strategic initiatives and emerging technologies.
- Requisition assignment and management of NA IDG recruitment activities.
- Lead and manage special projects -both for the NA TA organization and business directed.
- Proactively source candidates using internet resources, social media, employee referrals, headhunting techniques and other creative methods.
- Create and negotiate offers with candidates that may include complex compensation, LTI, relocation or visa sponsorship issues.
- Consult with HR Business Partners in other countries and provide necessary guidance on the North America hiring process.
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers and teams across multiple countries/regions.
- Interface with the HR Partners and business leaders on Workforce planning and headcount tracking, globally.
Lenovo is a US $50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. We are #1 PC company on the planet, BCG's 50 most innovative companies, and one of Interbrand’s 100 BEST global brands.
Awards & Recognition:
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies, 2020 & 2019
- Human Rights Campaign, Corporate Quality Index – Perfect Score 2020, 2019, 2018
- Universum’s World’s Most Attractive Employers, 2020
- Best Places to work for LGBTQ Equality, 2020
- Top 100 Internship Programs Winner, 2020
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations by Corporate Knights, 2020
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index – Perfect Score, 2020
- IoT Breakthrough Award, 2020
- 2020 Fortune Global 500, #224
- Top 100 to Watch for Remote Jobs, 2019
- 3+ years of professional level recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency setting
- Technology industry and Sales recruiting is required
- Prior lead or management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Global experience
- Previous recruiting experience in a global corporate setting is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, talent planning, competitor analysis etc.
- Solid analytical skills, ability to create reports and recruiting metrics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.