Talent Acquisition Partner
The audio revolution is here! Radio has bigger reach than TV. Podcasting is the fastest-growing medium ever. Digital audio has been growing for over a decade. Wireless headphones mean consumers ears are now connected 24x7. Podcasters and radio hosts are the new influencers with massive engaged super fan armies. New digital audio data, insights and analytics tools are making it easier than ever to plan buy and grow with audio. And experiential is having a major comeback. And only one company has the #1 position in everything Audio. iHeartMedia.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and driven Talent Acquisition Partner - Executive Search to continuously attract and develop a pipeline of candidates for various leadership opportunities. You will be responsible for attracting a diverse slate of candidates, evaluating resumes, and conducting interviews to support our Executive Leadership team.
iHeartMedia’s Talent Acquisition team operates at a fast pace while keeping candidate experience top of mind. We are on a multi-year journey to build and scale an inclusive recruiting process from the ground up. Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging is central to our approach, and we are weaving it into every aspect of how we recruit. Our aim is to create a richly diverse and equitable recruiting capability.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to discover specific job objectives
- Creatively source candidates by using a wide array of tools and databases
- Evaluate and screen profiles from inbound applicants (Workday)
- Conduct initial phone, virtual and/or in-person interviews (virtual until Return to Office)
- Champion, role model, and embed diversity and inclusion practices in all conversations with hiring managers, hiring panels and candidates
- Partner with TA managers on recruiting-related initiatives and projects
Minimum Requirements for this Role:
- Previous Executive or Leadership recruitment experience
- Chaos must be ok in your work environment and you must be able to pivot often
- Familiarity with Workday HR Information Systems, ATS, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Proven success in a high-volume recruiting role
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.