Talent Acquisition Manager
MentorcamLos Angeles, CA19 days ago
Who we are
Mentorcam gives people access to extraordinary experts for 1:1 personal advice and mentorship. Via short video messages, we give people access to the mentors they look up to and admire. We pride ourselves in an inclusive and supportive work culture, with flexible hours and the ability to work from anywhere you like.
Who you are
You are an out-of-the-box thinker and self-starter with a passion for helping people. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with free reins to explore new and innovative ideas. You love connecting with new people. Empathy, accountability, and teamwork are values that are as important to you as they are to us. You love learning new things and want to have fun at work! :)
- 3-6 years experience working with influencers and/or content creators
- 2+ years working in a client-facing role
- Experience from digital media, marketplaces, or startup sales is helpful, but not a requirement
What you'll do
Recruit new mentors to Mentorcam. Your day-to-day will vary and will include the following:
* Connect with influencers, content creators, and other talent on the phone and zoom
* Evangelize Mentorcam in key verticals
* Manage a pipeline from A-Z and convert leads to mentors
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you!