Talent Acquisition Manager
DispatchRemote or Minneapolis, MNa month ago
Our Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for implementing talent strategies in support of our business objectives and organizational growth including employment branding, talent pipelines, candidate engagement, selection, and workforce planning for all roles at Dispatch.
We believe that Talent Acquisition is fundamental to our dedication to developing an inclusive and diverse workplace and helping to create a culture of belonging. Dispatch is growing rapidly, so if you thrive working in a fast-paced and driven environment where you can leverage your expertise in building, executing, and managing recruitment strategies; we would love to learn more about you!
This is a full-time exempt role (administrative exemption) that reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Executes all job duties in alignment with Dispatch’s core values, mission, and purpose
- Acts ethically, with integrity and complies legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity
- Encourages and fosters an inclusive environment. An environment where the strengths and expertise of our workforce are welcomed, amplified and exhibited in the work at Dispatch
- Fills all open requisitions in coordination with budget dates to enable Dispatch’s growth nationwide and soon, internationally
- Consults and collaborates with business leaders and HR colleagues to create workforce plans and talent forecasts
- Manages Dispatch’s Talent staffing plan, ensuring the tactical and logistical execution of that plan by partnering with staffing managers, stakeholders, while leveraging internal resources and external vendors.
- Tracks and reports talent metrics to measure and continuously improve performance, systems, and processes
- Cultivates and leverages talent communities through relationships with colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, non-profit organizations, and other talent channels to ensure access to a well-qualified and a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Builds out and scales talent acquisition team, systems, processes to meet and exceed the needs of our rapidly growing organization
- Enhances Dispatch’s employment brand through programs and campaigns that highlight the company’s employment value proposition
- In coordination with the Human Resources (HR) team, executes events for office and remote staff that align with engagement and inclusion strategies to help attract and retain employees
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10% of your responsibilities)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional client relationship skills and demonstrated experience developing consultative relationships and building credibility with line leaders (Required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong project management/organizational skills with strong attention to detail, people, systems and processes (Required)
- Ability to work independently with little direction, take ownership and complete work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A high degree of accuracy, care, and attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years of Talent Acquisition experience in a high-growth/volume environment (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred, a combination of education and relevant experience may be considered)
- Prior experience in a Talent Acquisition Manager or team lead role (preferred)
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience in the on-demand industry and/or start-up space is a plus (preferred)
- Knowledge of specialized sourcing strategies to proactively develop candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost-effective manner
Dispatch is a technology-based company that redefines the way same-day deliveries are made in the B2B space. With our network of drivers, Dispatch puts suppliers, businesses, and technicians in control of local deliveries with real-time tracking and transparency. We strive to deliver the best value and service to our customers every day.
Dispatch started in the Twin Cities, but is now in dozens of markets across the country. With all of this growth, we maintain a strong focus on our company culture. Dispatch operates on five core values: People First, Belief, Speed to Value, Driven to Deliver, and Transparency. If you connect with these values, we’d love to learn more about you!