Talent Acquisition Director
The HREO Talent Acquisition (TA) Director will lead the talent acquisition team, setting the direction and strategy for talent recruitment for the EO business area. Responsible for partnering closely with the Enterprise Talent Acquisition Vice President and HREO Vice President. This position requires collaborating with multiple stakeholders, Function and Line of Business leaders, HR Business Partners and enterprise-wide teams to enable EO to lead talent attraction, candidate sourcing and recruitment activities. Provide innovative ideas to drive operational efficiency, and develop ROI measurements. Provide leadership to a large team of TA professionals, advance our talent acquisition capabilities, leverage data insights to advise the business on hiring strategies and delivering the right talent at the right time in support of business needs.
- Lead, engage, develop and motivate a team of geographically dispersed recruiters, sourcers, talent acquisition specialists to achieve business results.
- Manage the TA HR organizational budget and resource allocation to support business needs.
- Improve the overall candidate experience.
- Consult with business leaders and the HRBPs to understand strategic direction, competitive landscape and talent leads.
- Execute short and long-range hiring plans. Create a talent attraction strategy aligned to workforce planning forecasts for the functions.
- Assess future critical skill requirements in partnership with workforce planning and HRBP teams.
- Champion oneLM projects as a key member of the HREO leadership team.
- Deliver candidate pipelines through intern, early career and college work experience programs, lead contingent labor administration strategy, and ensure focus on diverse recruitment and outreach strategies.
- Leverage best practices and technology to drive improved talent acquisition processes.
- Drive branding, social media and marketing strategy.
- Ensure legal and OFCCP agency compliance regarding all recruiting initiatives and related programs.
- Partner with COEs to advance integrated strategies, programs and processes for EO.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related area or equivalent experience, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- 10+ years of innovative Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources experience with an in-depth understanding and strong experience with recruitment, sourcing, recruitment brand and onboarding integration.
- Minimum of 7 years of Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources people leadership experience with proven history of growing, training, developing and measuring performance of highly effective TA or HR teams.
- Broad knowledge in talent planning, acquisition and integration, with demonstrated experience of designing and implementing best in class talent recruitment systems, processes and programs.
- Proven ability to establish trust and credibility with senior business executives and experience supporting executive-level recruitment.
- Demonstrated successful use of metrics and reporting standards and PA&T systems to drive decision-making.
- Strong development, execution, and implementation of TA/HR programs and support models.
- Demonstrated success in managing sophisticated Talent Attraction projects collaboratively.
- Applicable knowledge of the current talent landscape and recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating across executive leadership teams and driving recruitment strategies in terms of market development, diversity pipelines and strategic hiring for all levels - from hourly, to college, to experienced professional to executive.
- Knowledge of various recruiting technologies to automate and scale as well as optimize processes.
- Project Management experience leading large scale projects / initiatives.
- Experience presenting to top executives/C-suite
- Teaming and collaboration skill across all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Business acumen, analytical skills, reliability, and sound judgment.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, ability to effectively manage high-volume workload and competing priorities.
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.