Talent Acquisition Coordinator
RoundGlass is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our fast-paced Talent Acquisition team. You will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of the company as an integral partner, involved in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships.
You will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external candidates & clients. You possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping build a great organization of talented individuals.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to provide scheduling, sourcing, and overall support
- Assist recruiters during the remote (and eventual on-site) interview process, creating a seamless candidate experience
- Partner directly with candidates and hiring managers to coordinate schedules
- Provide best in class communications to candidates
- Assist with the management of our ATS (Lever): Posting jobs, updating candidate information, and utilizing Lever to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Perform other recruiting activities and tasks, as needed
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience in a coordinator type position, HR-related field preferred
- Experience in a support role and working in a confidential environment, including providing stellar customer service
- Proven ability to successfully interact with customers, managers and employees at all levels
- Basic knowledge of MS operating system and related software
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Dependable and can be counted upon to meet deadlines and commitments
- Possess strong written, verbal and customer service skills, and an attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity and pride in doing awesome work
- Experience using an applicant tracking system or database software preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization, across cultures and time zones
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.