IT Consult and Design Lead
- Act as a point of contact for areas of the business to translate business capabilities into technical solutions per defined requirements
- Drives IT solutions strategy to meet future business needs, manage business demand and perform periodic roadmap reviews per defined area of the business
- Manage consulting portfolio to drive synergies and maximize value
- Promote and enable innovation and IT and Business agility
- Measure realization of value improvement targets within Roche Diabetes Care (RDC) Commercial IT
- Support for the product life cycle: introduction, growth, maturity, and decline, in order to maximize business value
- Act as advisor and provide qualitative and quantitative insights about IT market dynamics
- Provide support defining Product Strategy, Vision, and Roadmaps
- Active participation in Product Increment plannings in collaboration with product owners
Key Performance Indicators
- Business satisfaction with the effectiveness of consulting across the RDC Commercial teams and with the perceived value improvement.
- Management of consulting portfolio within RDC Commercial IT to achieve planned value realization and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Trusted by customers as a business partner and a digital solution ambassador
- Defined continuous process improvements and solutions optimization
- Value creation over time for Business and Patients influencing the Digital roadmap
- Identifying customer needs, understanding the solution context, setting the product vision and roadmap
- Maximize the customer and business value of the product from a holistic perspective
- Develop the strategic direction of the product and shape the digital roadmap and portfolio
- Drive co-creation of product vision and strategy across products and product line strategies
- Lead, manage, and mobilize agile product teams and collaborate across capabilities
- Clearly defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet customer need
- Lead strategic planning for the product including lifecycle and collaborate with other Product Managers and the Chapter Lead
- Travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, IT, or numerate disciplines
- Total 8+ years’ experience within Commercial IT or relevant fields including leading project teams and innovation/change initiatives.
- Technical expertise with Salesforce/ SAP/ Web applications (e.g.: Drupal)
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams
- Exhibits servant and creative leadership (VACC) behavior, Agile mindset, Customer-centric mindset, and Design thinking
- Ability to break down silos inside the organization
- Lean/Agile methodologies capabilities. SAFe Transformation and Adoption experience is preferred.
Please note that a preferred candidate is identified for this position.
Relocation benefits are not available for this job posting.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation in relation to the online application process, please contact us by completing this form Accommodations for Applicants.