Sustainability & Social Impact Communications Specialist
Are you motivated by the opportunity of touching the lives of millions of people daily around the world? Do you have a passion for growing a brand, reaching diverse audiences, and maximizing business opportunities? Do you want to be part of a global team of passionate leaders and innovators? Do you want to join a company committed to serving ALL People and the Planet?
Then Logitech is the place for you.
The way we live, work, and play has changed. We are in a time of reimagining everything and Logitech products, services, and values have never been more relevant. We are driven by our purpose to “Help ALL people pursue their passions by designing experiences so you can create, achieve, and enjoy more.” We work together as a global organization to make a difference and achieve a greater impact on people by “designing new possibilities that extend human capability.”
We are a leader across categories. In Video Collaboration, we serve 3 billion digital knowledge workers keeping people connected in the area of hybrid working. For people focused on Creativity and Productivity, we offer personal workspace solutions to help people create and communicate their passions. We serve the new Creator Economy of Logitech for Creators by unlocking their ability to create culture. We believe in the Power of Play as the leading Gaming company, making gaming more inclusive for nearly 3 billion gamers around the world. We drive Mobility and Education helping all students maximize their potential.
BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT LOGITECH. COME PLAY A CRITICAL ROLE AS WE TAKE OUR SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST.
We are looking for a Sustainability & Social Impact Communications Specialist whose creativity and communications skills will support the amplification internally and externally of our key values of Equality and Environment and the range of programs and activities that encompass our Sustainability and Social Impact efforts.
This position is remote and reports to the Sustainability MarCom lead within the Global Corporate and Employee Communications team; working directly with our Head of Sustainability and Head of Community and Advocacy. This person will be supported by an integrated team of public and influencer relations, social media, employee communications and more.
This candidate must be an excellent communicator and writer, be self-directed, manage multiple priorities concurrently and have the ability to forge strong relationships with senior leaders. Knowledge of sustainability communications (people and planet) and experience working in this area is required. It is preferred that this candidate brings a creative approach with strong project management skills in addition to their established experience in media relations, social media, story development and content creation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be instrumental in creating the fundamental internal and external communications on a range of sustainability initiatives to include the development of story narratives, press releases, video / blog posts, executive presentations and social media posts; Create thought leadership angles for pitches, contributed articles and more.
- Partner with the Head of Sustainability and Head of Community and Advocacy to develop internal messaging and presentations for employee all-hands, key initiatives, industry trends, and other topics.
- Work cross-functionally to maximize and optimize owned channel amplification of sustainability stories; partner with comms leads of business groups and functions to drive increased sustainability storytelling.
- Build and execute social media content calendar for internal and external channels
- Leverage content marketing strategy and execution to amplify thought leadership narratives.
- Be expected to innovate, create and challenge to continue to build and enhance the team.
The successful candidate:
- You are passionate about Sustainability - People and Planet - and driving a positive change in the world
- You are a driven, proactive individual that has a passion for driving change and connecting all stakeholders (employees, customers and industry) with compelling storytelling.
- Proven success developing and executing strategic employee and external communications across a variety of channels.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to write for a broad spectrum of multimedia communications channels.
- Are a digital native with the capability to leverage digital tools to drive communication strategy
- Ability to develop presentations that are engaging and compelling to all audiences
- Ability to distill complex or scientific information into clear, concise consumer-friendly messaging; ability to write in a simple, direct, warm and friendly tone.
- Understanding of content marketing and amplification of thought leadership
- Established track record collaborating with and proactively supporting senior leaders on communications strategies and best practices
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to the fast pace of the business, and love to have fun while getting the job done.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, and can also work independently.
Experience and education:
- Proven experience working in sustainability, DEI or corporate communications, preferably in or with a fast-paced, high-tech company.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance.