Sustainability Services Sales Leader
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
The NA Sustainability Services Sales Leader plays a critical role in the Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG.) This role is responsible for setting the strategic direction and sales vision for sustainability services across North America. This position drives accelerated growth for sustainability services across all client and enterprise solutions. North America customers include all industries from public sector, small medium business customers to F500 international accounts. The SSG business spans all routes to market.
This role in 100% remote. It includes enabling Lenovo’s sales organization (ISO) to increase Asset Recovery Services, CO2 offset services and future sustainability offerings. This role collaborates with the Solutions and Services Geography Leaders, Advanced Services Delivery leaders and Portfolio owners to define, develop, and bring to market and execute segment specific offerings. The NA Sustainability Services Sales leader leader will ensure a high level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Pipeline & P&L Owner – financial responsibility for bookings & generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) revenue, gross profit and investment to develop the business to achieve aspirational target.
- Leadership – leads, influences and shapes opinions while establishing credibility throughout the organization. Inspires and motivates colleagues to out-perform against targets.
- Customer Experience – understand and meet customer needs while balancing business objectives and fostering strong customer relationships by exceeding customer expectations with a focus on customer outcomes.
- Vision and Strategy Implementation – Aligning the goals of the organization around its vision and strategy while maintaining awareness of ever-changing business conditions that will require adjustments to corporate direction over time.
- Continuous Improvement – influence, energize, develop and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Champion understanding and focused efforts around continuous improvement methodologies.
- Market Analysis and Go to market Strategy – Develop a clear and deep understanding of market conditions, including customer requirements and competitor solutions. Identify ways to differentiate, address unmet needs, and differentiate with an intent to disrupt. Build the GTM strategies.
Skills and Experience
- IT Services experience
- Business strategy
- 10+ years of IT technology and/or Services experience at a company well-known for being an industry leader in Services and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in selling sustainability services and solutions
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus
- Influential executive presence & leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- High level business & financial acumen
- Acquisition experience
- Sustainability experience is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach to meeting business objectives and ability to influence at all levels of matrixed organizations
- Experience working with global teams and conducting business internationally
- Proven track record of business development. Commercializing innovative and breakthrough ideas to create superior value in the market.
- Demonstrate a maniacal focus on adding value to customer organizations, address pain points and needs by building high quality solutions.
- Effective people manager who coaches, mentors and develops employees providing career development opportunities. Empowers employees to take responsibility through appropriate delegation, accountability, and regular feedback. Fosters a spirit of teamwork and unity among employees that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution. Appreciates diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the organization to succeed.
- Inclusive leadership style with a focus on personal involvement, trust and flexibility.
- Demonstrate an overall sense of urgency to act with speed and a natural ability to sense changes in the marketplace, reacting quickly to adjust.
- Demonstrated ability to create relationship at any level of the organization, influence others, at peer and senior executive levels, to drive change.
- High level of communication & presentation skills. Must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and international working experience for global company(s)
- Demonstrated success in working with customers to resolve complex issues and develop solid business relationships.
- Willing to travel >30% of the time, engaging the market, Customers, Partners, and global teams.
- Consistently demonstrates the highest levels of integrity.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, New York City, Nevada and Washington, is $125 - $160k. Individuals may also be considered for bonus and/or commission. Lenovo’s various benefits can be found on www.lenovobenefits.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.