This role will focus heavily on all aspects of project-related sustainability for Consigli, including, but not limited to LEED certification and green building code requirements. This position is also tasked with the advancement of the sustainability practices of Consigli and will report to the Director of Sustainability and Sustainability Engineer.
- Capable and willing to research and learn current requirements for LEED, other sustainability programs, and sustainable technologies and construction techniques that influence our work and specific building types.
- Assist in maintaining list of LEED/sustainable projects and applicable information.
- Attend project sustainability certification meetings as required (Preconstruction, Kickoff, and Construction Progress).
- Assist projects with sustainability certification documentation setup (plans, templates, etc.).
- Track and guide Project teams on sustainability certification documentation; Train teams on how to read and review ‘green’ submittals.
- Assist in performing final review of all documentation before uploading to third parties.
- Consistently review ‘sustainability’ documentation, and improve/streamline processes, as applicable.
- Assist in tracking components of the corporate sustainability action plan.
- Assist in developing and promoting field sustainability procedures.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Construction Management, Environmental Sciences, Business Administration, Architecture, etc.
- Coursework in sustainability and / or buildings strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, multi-tasking, patient. Ideally has a LEED AP BD+C credential.
- Ability to identify and solve potential sustainability challenges on our projects.
- Familiar with all LEED v4 design and construction credits and version differences.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This position is located at 313 Congress Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA.