New York, NY
Meta’s Sustainability team drives sustainability strategy, programs and engagement across the company and with our partners. We seek a Sustainability Associate to manage climate product research and execution for the sustainable products and partnership program, and to support strategic planning for the team.
Sustainability Associate Responsibilities
- Manage and lead research and understand projects for new climate products.
- Support execution and development of new climate products.
- Conduct due diligence and outreach for new climate products and partnerships.
- Review and develop detailed analysis on relevant sustainability literature, news, and research.
- Support strategic planning for the Sustainability Team’s Innovation and Engagement pod.
- Coordinate cross-functional team meetings, agendas and management of deliverables.
- Support team with special projects including hi-priority deliverables, program partnerships, and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in environment, sustainability, or engineering.
- 5+ years of work experience on climate change, sustainability, and/or related fields like energy.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven Excel and data analysis skills.
- Work experience in management consulting.
- Experience to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, entrepreneurial spirit with experience influencing across an organization with indirect authority.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $118.000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)