Coursera is looking for a Support Specialist focused primarily on Educators to join our Scaled Support Operations team. The Support Specialist will interact directly with Partners and Educators to provide escalated support, ingest new projects and programs, create workflows and support documentation, analyze data, and innovate the support experience. This role will work closely with our outsourced support team and other cross-functional stakeholders in the company.
- Interact directly with Educators to provide escalated support via email, chat and other channels by working closely with our outsourced support team and product.
- Troubleshoot technical issues effectively and provide high quality and speedy resolutions.
- Work cross-functionally with the product/program teams to ingest/understand new offerings and support requirements as well as communicate product needs and friction points.
- Monitor and analyze metrics performance and identify trends and opportunities to improve the agent or user experience.
- Build, manage, and iterate on support workflows, training, and tools to empower the team to deliver world class support at scale.
- Project manage large scale initiatives within our team or the Services organization.
- 2+ years of customer support, help desk or technical support experience.
- 2+ years of outsourced support team interaction experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, and other CRM tooling.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar bug tracking tools.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and customer information reports to identify growth opportunities and process improvements. Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passion for customer experience with a deep interest in understanding and advocating user needs.
- Effective at problem-solving and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Experience using communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
- Experience building, managing and optimizing large cross-functional projects driving measurable results.
- History of strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
For California Candidates, please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
For our Global Candidates, please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.