Support Operations Analyst
We’re looking for a Support Insights Analyst who is passionate about operational efficiency, customer support and bringing data to drive day to day operations of the Customer Support team. You will monitor and build performance dashboards, conduct ad-hoc analysis to improve the efficiency of our Customer Experience team and use key insights to shape strategic CX projects. You will collaborate closely with our Customer Experience leadership team to ensure we are efficiently scaling our customer experience for Faire’s customers.
What you’ll do
- Develop and monitor key performance indicator dashboards for the entire Customer Experience Function
- Identify and monitor clear trends in the data related to team operations and recommend efficiency improvements
- Provide general analytical support on ad-hoc projects related to Customer Experience (e.g., training effectiveness)
- Forecast customer support contact volume and inform staffing model
- Set monthly and quarterly goals for customer support team members based on key parameters
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical function (analyst, consulting, business ops)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Fluency in SQL, Snowflake, Mode, Excel, Googlesheets
- Ability to balance competing priorities with proven record of delivering results
- Experience within a fast-paced environment
- Relevant support experience at marketplaces
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of more than 350,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London, New York, LA, and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.