This position will primarily act as a first point of contact for the support needs of Administrators of Concur applications. In this role, when communicating with our customers, support is facilitated primarily via incoming telephone calls and chat support engagements, so we are looking for candidates with excellent communication and customer service skills. Some work is also distributed through portal cases therefore superior written communication is also essential. Supporting Concur Administrators includes both “how to” questions as well as technical troubleshooting for a wide range of product offering including: invoice, travel, expense, technical connectivity, payment engine, and customized configuration inquires. There are opportunities to interface with other SAP Concur teams from all over the globe to ensure world-class service. Support Engineers strive to consistently provide best-in-class service for all customer interactions as well as assist management in ensuring a high degree of quality assurance. The position also includes chances to act as support for management on a variety of projects, including reporting, training, mentoring, and coaching. We are looking for people that are self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and innovation.
- Display superior customer service when providing inbound and outbound (phone, chat, email, web form, community) application/functional support and resolution to customers (external and internal).
- Present the company in a positive and fair manner with timely updates and knowledgeable answers.
- While acting as a customer advocate, develop excellent working relationships with cross-functional teams within SAP.
- Responsible for follow-up activities with external customers regarding quality concerns.
- Manage or participate in improvement or prevention projects to improve the quality of the customer support organization.
- Documents inquiry in CRM, adheres to agreed documentation standards.
- Create content for knowledge base systems.
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of customer’s issues utilizing effective questioning/troubleshooting techniques.
- Diagnose and anticipate current and future customer learning needs and provide assistance with both.
- Training and mentoring of new hires, and current employees.
- Provides support on projects for management.
- Assist with high-level customer escalations when needed.
Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an emphasis in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Informatics is preferred.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- 2 or more years application troubleshooting experience, preferably in multi-channel support environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and demonstrate continual service improvement.
- Some knowledge of FTP, Salesforce, GDS, SQL and Concur Travel and Expense is preferred.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be fluent in English and possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work in a diverse cultural environment and be open to change.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and pass a background check.
- In-office work environment post Covid-19 (part time in-office working days with the option to work remotely)
- Job requires frequent communication via telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Job requires adherence to set schedule to meet business needs and ensure coverage for all contact channels.
Critical Performance Competencies
Accountability, Quality Focus, Results-Driven, Change Agility, Communication, Teamwork & Collaboration, Conflict Management, Analytical Skills, Intercultural Sensitivity, Support Processes, Time Management, IT Principles & Data Security, Self-Development, Mentoring, Coaching