New York, NY
The Contemporary Support Coordinator is responsible for working alongside the Contemporary Support Team to ensure that the daily operations of product are executed in an effective and through manner. This role partners with the Selling Managers and Buying Organization to ensure that all store operational functions are executed with the highest level of excellence and compliance. The RTW Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager, Ready-to-Wear.
- Oversee, plan and gatekeep daily operations - communicates daily operational objectives with the RTV Support team to create an efficient workflow.
- Assist with setting up and reconciling the annual financial inventory process within their areas; continued vigilance between counts to identify and reconcile discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Prioritize and work on various store projects, inclusive of but not limited to, assistance with trunk show set-up, large-scale seasonal markdowns, and stockroom reorganization to meet business needs.
- Works with the Buying Organization to perform necessary product movements required to support the health of the business (stock transfers to support online sales, Return to Vendor and Mark out of Stock execution).
- Collaborate with Vendor Representatives and Business Managers to support day-to-day business, initiatives, and product launches.
- Responsible for the maintenance of both selling floor and back of house standards
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with peers, management, and high level clientele
- Detail oriented with ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Process Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- High school diploma/equivalency required. Excellent verbal/written skills with a minimum of one year's retail/manufacturing experience with prior receiving experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity is essential. Individual must have good organizational skills, conflict resolution/problem solving abilities; possess a professional demeanor, and basic sales knowledge.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Posting Date: Mar 16, 2023
- Overtime Status: Non-exempt
- Minimum Pay Range $: 40,000
- Maximum Pay Range $: 50,000