What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Associate Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers, and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to CallidusCloud customers, consultants, and partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customers, consultants and partners requiring application support.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot all incoming web, phone and email case requests.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of CallidusCloud products and layered components.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for root cause.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Update support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues
- Provide on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis or when scheduled.
- API scripting and troubleshooting skills
- SQL knowledge/understanding troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting skills with UI base application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Foundational knowledge of technology components such as:
- SQL and SQL stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Scripting programs e.g. Python, Groovy
- Web Application Servers e.g. Tomcat , Weblogic
- Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.