At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services is seeing a Part-time Entry Level Support Analyst to join our Configuration Management Analyst (CMA) Team in Long Beach, California. The selected candidate will work closely with engineering design groups, program managers and other engineering support groups to ensure engineering data adheres to the current process documentation, standards and program directives, as well as meeting customer commitments.
- Provides basic assistance to support the documentation and implementation of engineering tools, processes and standards.
- Assists with the integration of engineering designs.
- Assists with ensuring engineering data adheres to current process documentation, standards and program directives.
- Assists in the analysis, maintenance and distribution of engineering documents, reports and correspondence.
- Collects engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs.
- Initially works under close supervision
- Must be Detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task in a demanding environment
- Effective with time management, meeting deadlines, effective communication
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher
- Experience with data analysis and/or data mining
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in data analysis and Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA)
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 4 years' related work experience).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This Hybrid position allows some telecommuting. The selected candidate may be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location. (Long Beach, CA).
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Supporting CMA SOW supporting the LB Design Center in the release of engineering drawings.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award