COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate.
We’re looking for an Intern to support our team! This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work in a fast-paced environment where you will build business relationships and develop key skills needed in the corporate world. You will work under the leaders of our team, while contributing to the development of business needs for “Brands that Inspire”.
The Intern will work with the Manager of Influencer Marketing and be mentored in their designated departments.
The intern will work with and coordinate correspondence with influencers and the creator studio while assisting with everyday business needs.
The Intern should be a well-rounded student with good academic standing. They must be creative, organized, and ready to learn and work with a team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Sending PR to selected influencers
- Working with the team to manage the COVERGIRL Content Studio
- Learning to use Traackr and other influencer marketing databases
- Tracking and monitoring influencer campaigns
- Researching new influencer partners and relevant social media trends
- Support with the development and execution of organic social media strategies and content creation
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Students who are in their junior year and working toward a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the summer of 2024
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- An understanding of various Social Media platforms and data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Interest in Social Media and Content Creation
- Strong beauty knowledge
- Degree concentration in areas relating to Marketing, Advertising, Communications
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative approach.
- A natural aptitude for problem solving and critical thinking.
- A curious mind open to knowledge and instruction
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com.
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Please click here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Base Salary Range: $25 an hour