General DynamicsHuntsville, ALa month ago
General: Provides support related to the subcontract life-cycle (but not limited to) Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Proposals, Subcontract Negotiation, Purchase Orders and Closeout
- Participates in the development, negotiation, and administration of assigned NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts, and other related agreements in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
- Participates in the capture process by communicating with the subcontractor teammates regarding data calls (i.e. pricing, past performance), assessing the responses received, and coordinating communications.
- Ensures timely processing of subcontract negotiations for fair and reasonable pricing as well as terms and conditions with assistance from peers or management and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains compliant audit files in accordance with customer requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
- Generates reports on subcontract activity as required.
- Serves as a liaison and facilitator between the program team and the subcontractor regarding contracting issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant subcontract procedures and practices.
- Initiates and maintains a network of communication with GDIT internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers.
- Participates in special projects as required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA AL Huntsville
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.