At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Streaming Manager
A little bit about our team:
In this role, you’ll work with the Streaming Team, reporting to the SVP. You’ll be focused on developing relationships and maximizing marketing opportunities with certain assigned accounts among Warner Music Nashville’s (WMN) subscription and ad-supported streaming partners (DSP’s) for WMN's artists, new releases, and catalog.
At WMN, you’ll have the opportunity to develop relationships with DSP’s. You’ll be strageizing and executing streaming campaigns for our artists. You’ll collaborate with artists and managers, as well as WMN Streaming, Artist Development, Digital, Analytics, Production, Creative, and A&R departments to drive streaming growth.
Here you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with the SVP to build and manage day-to-day relationships with assigned DSP’s.
- Develop and execute strategies for new releases, priority singles and key catalog.
- Represent the Streaming team in internal and external meetings.
- Use analytical skills to deliver regular reports and timely feedback concerning trends, opportunities, product performance, successes, competitive trends, best practives and relevant market conditions
- You have 3-5 years of similar/related experience
- You are passionate about music
- You are a highly effective communicator
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have knowledge of the digtal music ecosystem
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy building and fostering relationships across teams, departments, and with external partners
- You are a team player and a self-starter