At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless.
The Strategic Operations team works cross-functionally to enable Airtable’s growth and business success. We tackle and solve any critical strategy problem or initiative that enables Airtable to grow faster or scale more efficiently. We drive process improvements and program manage high impact cross-functional projects. As a Strategic Operations Manager, your primary responsibility is to own the planning and execution of our company-wide goal setting and yearly planning efforts, including enabling Airtable to set and achieve ambitious, measurable goals with OKRs (Objectives, Key Results).
The ideal candidate is adaptable, self-motivated and eager to attack problems with curiosity and tenacity. The right candidate will be a strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity, and have the ability to move fast and bring people together.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with senior leadership across all business functions to develop quarterly objectives aligned to the company strategy
- Establish and hold team members accountable for planning schedules and deliverables
- Document and track objectives and key results to provide accountability and transparency on the success of our initiatives
- Develop a strategic understanding of the business to connect the dots between internal teams to efficiently execute on commitments and deliverables
- Streamline and develop new mechanisms of Airtable’s operating cadence framework, driving efficiency, focus, and scale for the business
- Identify opportunities and build plans to make our processes, collaboration, and analysis more efficient and effective
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in Business Operations, Program Management, or Project Management
- Strong track record in effectively influencing cross-functional teams and projects, and working with senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience and passion working for a high growth technology company
- Outstanding organizational abilities and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships
- Resourceful, diplomatic and capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills for all audiences, including senior leadership
- Expertise in OKR planning or related goal-setting framework
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support