Strategic Account Executive
We're scaling our Sales team with a customer-focused Enterprise Account Executive who will pioneer Vanta’s move into the Enterprise. This initial Enterprise Account Executive will work side-by-side with a dedicated product and engineering team, helping us validate our first Enterprise-ready products and build out that Enterprise sales motion.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta is growing quickly, we're profitable, and we're continually outpacing our growth targets while maintaining very strong NPS scores. Our Sales team is leading the charge in exceeding our revenue goals and growing our market share as the industry leader in compliance and security.
If this sounds like you, and you're excited to join a growing sales team, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do as an AE at Vanta:
- Partner with our product management team to do customer-product development.
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop outbound strategies to generate pipeline.
- Manage your sales pipeline, while testing and building out our Enterprise sales playbook.
- Book the biggest customer deals in Vanta’s history.
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 4+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS selling experience (bonus points if you’ve sold security software into the Enterprise)
- Have previous experience partnering closely with product teams to sell brand new products
- Be highly empathetic to customers, with a proven track record of long-term customer retention
- Possess the technical competency to understand Vanta’s software and build great relationships with highly technical prospects
- Have stellar problem-solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
- Always be prospecting
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $165,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.