Strategic Account Executive
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive has spent over five years cracking the code on habit formation and behavior change, delivering its solutions to customers on a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform made up of science-backed Microsteps, real-time stress interventions, storytelling, and community. The company has deployed this continuous, real-time behavior change experience across its customer base, helping employees at over 125 organizations in more than 140 countries improve well-being, mental resilience and productivity.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive who can contribute meaningfully to the hyper-growth of Thrive at this exciting time in its development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the well-being of hundreds of thousands of people and shape the culture of global corporations.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Who You Are:
- Someone with a history of farming complex global accounts
- Proven success hunting and closing Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneur who strives to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client
- A consultative problem-solver specialized in selling large bespoke solutions to enterprise and clients with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- A confident and strong communicator who has years of experience working with C-Suite contacts
- A skilled operator who can understand complex business challenges and turn them into impactful solutions, pipeline and deal flow
- A team player who represents Thrive's mission and corporate values internally and externally
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative
- A passion for topics such as well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance
How You'll Contribute:
- Strategically approach the C-Suite of Fortune 500 companies and sell the entirety of Thrive’s behavior change tech solutions
- Identify potential client opportunities from outbound activity and contacts to generate new business with multi-million dollar proposals
- Increase revenue spend within companies of 25,000 employees or more
- Create business plans to penetrate and maximize the opportunities within your accounts to develop a sustainable and recurring book of business
- Structure and manage complex negotiations to successfully close, deliver and develop long-term client relationships
- Drive the creation and completion of marketing materials that are customized to a client’s business challenges and goals
- Coordinate / functionally partner with various internal team members to drive executional excellence (strategy without execution has no value)
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years selling selling into CHRO and other C-level contacts
- 4+ years selling enterprise SaaS products (ideally at a high growth start-up)
- Experience selling HR and E-Learning technology is a plus
- Experience closing $1M+ deals and renewing partnerships
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with presentation software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote), collaboration features within Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc), and Salesforce
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
Thrive is deeply committed to creating a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment so that all employees can bring their whole selves to work.
Thrive is proud to ensure equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Thrive is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Thrive’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.