Values & Innovation
At Under Armour, we are committed to empowering those who strive for more, and the company's values - Act Sustainably, Celebrate the Wins, Fight on Together, Love Athletes and Stand for Equality - serve as both a roadmap for our teams and the qualities expected of every teammate.
Our Values define and unite us, the beliefs that are the red thread that connects everyone at Under Armour. Our values are rallying cries, reminding us why we're here, and fueling everything we do.
Our pursuit of better begins with innovation and with our team's mission of being the best. With us, you get the freedom to go further - no matter your role. That means developing, delivering, and selling the state-of-the-art products and digital tools that make top performers even better.
$19.20 - $24.96 per hour!
Our Supervisor is a key player on our store leadership team, serving as a coach and mentor to other Teammates and supporting the Store Manager in accomplishing operational excellence and achieving profitability. This role serves as a key backup to the Assistant Store Manager and supports merchandise standards while leading and coaching teammates.
We count on our Supervisors to:
- Recruit, hire, coach and retain a high-performing team
- Analyze daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions
- Manage payroll and schedule adjustments to maximize productivity
- Analyze merchandise reports and direct merchandising moves to maximize presentation
- Understand loss prevention standards and monitor store audit compliance and results
- Lead and/or rotate ownership of key areas such as Talent, Visuals, Operations to gain experience across all areas of the business
- Ensure store is neat, clean, and well stocked
- Support in training teammates to provide a service/selling culture unique to Under Armour
To be considered for this role, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a retail environment
- Available to work 40 hours a week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Comfortable with technology (such as hand-held and mobile devices)
- Strong communication skills
- Can stand, lift, walk, bend and lift cartons weighing up to 25 lbs. during each work shift with or without an accommodation
You’ll be considered a top candidate if you also have:
- Previous leadership experience in a retail environment
Perks & benefits our Full-Time Supervisors receive:
- Generous employee discount (50% off full-price items and 30% off sale items)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Paid time off and holiday pay benefits
- Work-Life Assistance Program to support health, personal, family or work-related challenges
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
The Store Supervisor contributes to the achievement of the store’s profitability and key performance indicators by providing customer service aligning with UA service model and accomplishing operational excellence. The Store Supervisor serves as a coach and mentor to other teammates within a defined delegation of responsibility. This role also serves as the go-to leader in the absence of the Assistant Store Manager and may have closing and opening responsibilities.
Your Impact - Sales & Omni
- Supports in driving sales and retail/omni -channel KPI target achievement.
- Provides customers with detailed information about a wide selection of products.
Brand image & Customer Experience
- Supports in training teammates to provide a service/selling culture unique to Under Armour.
- Uses advanced functional expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in designated area of responsibility.
- Train and lead teammates in the execution of daily operations aligning with UA process and policies.
- Partner with store leadership to maintain standards covering merchandise and floor sets.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention policies and advise store leadership of unusual internal or external activity.
- Assume Stock Lead responsibilities in the absence of Stock Lead.
- Communicate teammates accidents/injuries to store leadership immediately.
Leadership & Team Collaboration
- Communicate clear priorities, sales and KPI targets to sales teammates to achieve target.
- Maintain and support store safety standards and communicate concerns to store leadership.
- Support UA strategies to drive sales and operations; observe sales trends and advise store leadership of opportunities.
- Support store and regional leadership teams and local HR during onboarding and continuous training.
- Lead/Support a Division of Responsibility (DOR) to assist with theoverall efficiency of the store. (Athlete Experience, Merchandising, Brand, Operations), if applicable
- Advanced numeracy, literacy, and advanced communication skills
- Fluent in local language and basic verbal English skills
- Proficient in use of computers and other technology
- Adjusts to new ideas/methods of working
- Knowledgeable of store operations, visual merchandising, stock room, risk management & safety
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws including compliance with federal, state, and local requirements
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive industry understanding
- Minimum one year experience in a sports/ apparel & footwear retail environment
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- High School education or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to handle or relocate products up to 25 lbs/12kgs
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with short breaks
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist in performing the essential responsibilities
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, family or paternal status and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.