Store Shift Lead
Assist Store Managers in many of the day-to-day tasks such as personnel training, completing fuel surveys, making bank deposits and receiving product. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by ensuring products are stocked in a clean and safe environment. The shift lead will also be responsible for the sale of product and operating the cash register. In the absence of management may be required to complete a list of other routine duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve customer issues and provide an excellent shopping environment by ensuring the interior, exterior and bathroom areas are kept clean.
- Identify selling opportunities and ensure products are available for customer purchase by stocking inventory in accordance with prescribed plan-o-grams.
- Complete necessary steps and paperwork to receive all deliveries and ensure fuel and merchandise are available to customers.
- Submit service tickets to resolve problems or issues affecting the store.
- Complete all tasks necessary to prepare for opening or closing store including fuel surveys and shift duties as required.
- In the absence of management provide backup duties including but not limited to completing daily/monthly paperwork, resolve problems, review daily video, plan-o-gram compliance, inventory ordering, product count and equipment maintenance.
- Train new cashiers on daily duties.
- Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois.
- High school diploma / GED, or at least 6 month of related on the job experience.
- Requires minimum 3 months of Cashier experience.
- Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have dependable transportation.
Murphy Oil USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other class or category protected by federal, state, or local law.