Store Shift Lead
Assist Store Managers in many of the day-to-day tasks such as personnel training, completing fuel surveys, making bank deposits and receiving product. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by ensuring products are stocked in a clean and safe environment. The shift lead will also be responsible for the sale of product and operating the cash register. In the absence of management may be required to complete a list of other routine duties.
- Pay On-Demand. Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- *Easy access to a portion of earned wages available after completed shifts*
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience
- Responding to and resolving customer’s requests and concerns
- Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions
- Operating cash register
- Ensure fuel and merchandise is available for customers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Supporting the Store Manager in all store operations
- Helping lead the team to exceed the store’s performance goals and objectives
- Performing job related duties as assigned
In the absence of management provide backup duties including but not limited to completing daily/monthly paperwork, resolve problems, review daily video, plan-o-gram compliance, inventory ordering, product count and equipment maintenance and training new employees
- Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois.
- High school diploma / GED, or at least 6 month of related on the job experience
- Requires minimum 3 months of Cashier experience
- Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have dependable transportation
Murphy Oil USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other class or category protected by federal, state, or local law.