Store Sales Lead
Do you want to be a vital part of a fast-paced environment while working for an exceptional company with fantastic employee benefits?
As a Store Sales Lead, you will be the reason our customers come back! They will be excited to see your friendly face because of the outstanding, timely customer service you will provide and the important relationships you will develop with our regular contractors and new customers every day!
PPG is a Fortune 200 company, functioning globally with over 45,000 employees, and growing! We offer medical, dental and vision plans, paid time off, PLUS additional holiday time off, a 401k match and immediate vesting. We like to promote from within so if you are looking for phenomenal benefits and growth potential, this is the role for you!
- Assess customer needs and offer solutions
- Tint and match paint products
- Ensure store is clean and well stocked
- Lift, move, and stock store product while following safety guidelines
- Work in a retail store environment with store and occasional driver responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible retail hours including evenings, weekends
- Computer and internet applications proficiency
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. infrequently and 40-60 pounds routinely
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Here at PPG, we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
- We are “One PPG” to the world.
- We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
- We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
- We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
- We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf