What You Will Do
What Does it take to be a Successful Store Manager?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
- Facilitates change and empowers employees to grow.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Effectively utilizes tools and has a strong sense of ownership to drive results.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality in store operations and the customer experience.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across their team.
- Creates a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Assistant Store Managers, Shift Leaders, Baristas and Team Members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
Who You Are
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a Manager for high quality food service or retail provider. with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Store Managers Receive?
At Peet’s we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That’s one of the reasons we offer the following compensation and benefits
- Starting hourly pay, based on a 40 hour work week, between $53,000 - $75,000.00 per year
- Pay ranges are determined based on several factors including:
- Geography (local wage requirements and market conditions)
- Skills and experience (number of years and industry experience)
- Location sales volume
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program including mental health resources for all employees
- Tuition scholarship opportunities through Oregon State University E Campus to any of the 95+ OSU degrees offered as well as Online Career Educational Programs, through LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Bonus program - paid monthly
- Pay adjustments may be awarded in conjunction with strong employee performance documented by the performance evaluation process, role changes or market conditions. Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community and serving our local communities doesn’t stop at the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where they live and work, thorough holiday donation programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans are grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee better.