At UGG, a division Deckers Brands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. We’re driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers desire. As a member of the Deckers Family, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
Our Store Managers are integral to the success of our company. As a Store Manager, it’s your job to develop and motivate effective teams that engage our customers and strengthen business results. In this role, you develop and lead a high-performing team that aligns with the company’s values and regularly share our vision and mission with your team and customers. You take ownership of your team and work to create a culture of trust and accountability.
As a manager of people, you continuously build your team through recruiting, training, development, and coaching. You maintain high training standards that facilitate your team to deliver personalized shopping experiences and promote brand loyalty. While you approach all operational and training programs with excellent organizational skills, you also know how to be agile and adapt to business needs in order to increase sales and deliver revenue goals.
As a Store Manager, you are responsible for the store’s inventory, cash, and labor. Additionally, it’s your job to execute visual merchandising directions and maintain store standards that promote brand image. As a leader of people, you continuously motivate and develop your team members to meet the short and long-term needs of the business. Further, you understand that the needs of the business extend beyond the store’s four walls, which requires that you maintain awareness of industry trends and local competitors in order to meet and anticipate customer demands.
As an effective Store Manager, you know how to:
- Coach and develop your team to drive business results and professional growth.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service possible and prioritize brand and product knowledge training.
- Meet and exceed budgeted sales and revenue goals and monitor expenses.
- Develop store strategies that enhance customer satisfaction, expand traffic, and optimize profitability.
- Proactively cultivate awareness of your market beyond the four walls of your business, including industry trends, clienteling, and community outreach.
- Implement store administration and operations including compliance with policies and procedures.
- Manage inventory and partner with corporate stakeholders to meet the needs of your market.
- Regularly maintain a network for recruiting candidates to your store team.
- Four (4) years minimum retail store management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey the UGG and Deckers Brands Vision and Mission to your team and customers.
- Excellent leadership skills and experience managing people in a customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets and cost management for a store of comparable seasonality, volume and size
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate, people, resources, and services in order to address business goals and needs
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges.
- Ability to be agile to meet the needs of the business, especially during our busiest time of the year.
- Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Flexibility to travel to meet the needs of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
As part of our UGG Family, you belong to more than a lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. We’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. You’ll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.